Amp Hire Ltd-Exclusions & Assumptions
• This quotation is valid for 30 days. The prices are subject to availability of units at the time of written order and our order form. We will advise that the units offered would be refurbished from our existing hire fleet.
• If a specific risk assessment / method statement or additional personnel are required (eg Banksman), please notify the office in advance of the delivery. These additional services will incur an additional charge.
• All transport and lump sum charges are quoted and arranged within our normal trading hours (Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm), unless agreed otherwise.
• Transport and works out of hours need to be notified in advance and will attract an additional charge.
• Unrestricted and safe access to site for the delivery vehicles is assumed.
• Ground conditions are the responsibility of the customer. It is assumed that the customer has established that the site is level and firm. Where possible units should be placed on hard standing. We are able to advise on foundation requirements, but it is the Customers specific responsibility to ensure that they are suitable for the purposes for the proposed installation and that the appropriate temporary roadway has been installed.
• Any aborted journeys resulting from inadequate site access and/or unsuitable ground conditions will be charged in full.
• Standing Time on site for transport will be charged at £85.00 plus VAT per hour.
• Any charges necessary to return the units to the initial condition they were in when delivered will be charged at the end of hire. These include cleaning, damages, missing items and will be notified to the Customer within seven days of our collection of same.
• This quotation is subject to AMP HIRE Ltd Terms and Conditions. A copy is available on request.
• Unless stated otherwise, the items below are excluded in this quotation.
• Insurance to cover damage or loss of our equipment hired at your event site for the duration of the hire period. This must be arranged by yourself.
• Planning permission, building regulations, etc.
• Cranage costs unless otherwise specified on quotation.
• Fuel – machines must be returned to AMP Hire Ltd refuelled up otherwise charges apply.
• Any reinstatement works to access roads, hard standing, manholes or covers that may be accidentally damaged during our erection period.
• Any works enabling clear access to site (removal of boundary fences or gates etc)
• Landscaping, track way, pathways, steps & ramps to external doors.
• Foundations, drainage, connections/disconnections to mains services.
• Electrical Test Certificates on site.
• Burglar Alarms, Emergency Lighting
• Fire Alarms, Fire Fighting Equipment
• Servicing to toilets and showers during the event
• Final empty of effluent tanks on request and aborted journeys
• Clearing of All Toilets and units.
• Paint scheme in customer corporate colours
• Air conditioning
• Furniture and fittings outside the scope of this quotation,
• VAT @ Current Rate
FIRE PREVENTION ON CONSTRUCTION SITES
1. Where possible, site accommodation should be located in the open air and the fire break between the site accommodation and the building under construction should be as wide as possible.
2. Where the fire break is greater than 6m, standard cabins should be adequate.
3. Where the fire break is less that 6m, fire rated cabins should be deployed. If you wish to deploy standard cabins, please carry out a site-specific fire risk assessment and inform AMP HIRE Ltd in writing that these cabins will be suitable.
4. Where site accommodation is to be installed inside the building under construction or refurbishment, fire rated cabins should be deployed. If you wish to deploy standard cabins, please carry out a site-specific fire risk assessment and inform AMP HIRE Ltd in writing that these buildings will be suitable. Site accommodation must not be located inside high fire risk structures such as timber frame.
Some frequently asked questions
The price for all our construction portable chemical toilets includes a free weekly clean of the toilet by a trained service person and replenishment of all consumables. Depending on the type of portable toilet required for your site the price can start from £30 per week, plus VAT. Delivery and collection is an additional £25.
We offer a range of toilets from hot water mains toilets to chemical recycling toilets.
- Small but experienced Island company that provides a personalised service.
- Variety of toilets to hire across the whole Island
- Cater for all sized events
- Fast delivery
- Cleaned and serviced to a high standard
- Supplied with hygienic alcohol-based hand sanitise and toilet roll
- Delivered and collected by our own employees using our own fleet of vehicles
- Fully insured